Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A little project...

Hi, I have a holidays now and decided to start working on my own comicbook for real.

So, my idea is to make a story about 'Don Quixotte'. I always loved this book written by Miguel Cervantes and I think this a cool story where you can add some fictional adventures, characters, etc.

Of course script is [as always] very hard for me to write, 'cause I want to make this book very good in every point, I mean 'gfx & txt' need the same high priority.
I think about starting a new blog about my project and I'm going to publish it when my work on it will satisfy me.

BTW, here goes some concept arts of Don Quixotte and Dulcinea.

On the image above, you can see one other head than Don's head. It's a face of someone from book but dunno who is it, yet. 'To będzie ktoś inny' <- you can see variety of polish language it means - 'This one is going to be some other guy'.

No comments:

© Copyright 2007/16

Drawings, paintings and other images that You may find on this site is under the copyright of the author, if otherwise noted.

Author do not allow to use [in any forms] a content of this blog without his permission.