Thursday, December 8, 2011

Practice

Study of sky at 3 afternoon.

Study of sky at 9-46 am.


Study of sky at 9:00 am.


Value sketches each one - 25 minutes.




Half and hour study of a tree in values b/w.



For the end study of the image by Lord Biernac. I like his style very much! So i tried myself. First I did a tonal sketch in 5 values only. Then checked out the colors, compared to the original. After being satisfied I started to overpainting the overlayed colors at tonal sketch and, this is what I ended up with. I also did, this more sketchy, just for practice.

Please visit the Biernac's blog - http://lordbook.blogspot.com

No comments:

© Copyright 2007/16

Drawings, paintings and other images that You may find on this site is under the copyright of the author, if otherwise noted.

Author do not allow to use [in any forms] a content of this blog without his permission.