Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year...

Hello,

have a happy New Year, full of joy luck and health!

I would like to show to You, a few digital painting [all 'alla prima'] with this update for a 2013th. : )

All three below are a sketches, a speed paintings between one hour to one and a half, all as inspiration for myself, while I am in a phase of looking up for the atmosphere in my diploma project which is - an animated short.

Morning meadow


Path in forest, original blue version

Path in forest II, based on original blue version with a broken red channel

Here are two studies of a still life, that I really, really love to do and I should do more and more...!




And here I did, a little bit of imagination... some time ago.



I have to be more patient... When I am painting [both - traditionaly, digitally] I am operating too fast like out of control, I would like to do this more - subtle. : )

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Paintings said...

Paintings for SaleTIM! Found you! Your stuff is lookin' siiiiiiiiiiick

© Copyright 2007/16

Drawings, paintings and other images that You may find on this site is under the copyright of the author, if otherwise noted.

Author do not allow to use [in any forms] a content of this blog without his permission.