Monday, August 5, 2013

An update...

Well, there is a lot of trees and forests in my paintings... Hmm I think, the reason for this is, that my Love bought me the wonderful artbook, which is - 'The Art of Epic'.  : )

So I must be inspired. By the way in my diploma short animation, there will be a lot of trees... So I have to practice.

In this post You will find a variety of works works done between 15 min to around 1 h, hope You like it! : )







Research for the BG painting style for diploma short










Practicing a memory, view from window in Gdansk


Study of my own photo taken in Gdansk


Study of my own photo done at the beach


research for the portrait painting of the protagonist of my diploma


for fun...

a very fast self-portrait



some fun with the brushes and JMW Turner on my mind : )

1 comment:

marta chyła said...

tą techniką dyplomową bardzo mi się podoba!

© Copyright 2007/14

Drawings, paintings and other images that You may find on this site is under the copyright of the author, if otherwise noted.

Author do not allow to use [in any forms] a content of this blog without his permission.