Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Unreleased Illustrations

Here are illustrations I did for the publisher but he didn't like the stylisation of characters, calling them - 'too fantasies''.

So I would like to show You what I did in October.

Characters line-up: Dad, Catherine, Mom


Dad going to work. He doesn't like dogs.


Something moved in thrashes.


- You know Dad doesn't like dogs.
-- But... could We keep Him?


And something different. I wanted to test my new brush I did. I wanted to imitate a watercolors and sumi-e brushes. Here I had choosen a Watercolor. Hope You like it.


No comments:

© Copyright 2007/16

Drawings, paintings and other images that You may find on this site is under the copyright of the author, if otherwise noted.

Author do not allow to use [in any forms] a content of this blog without his permission.