Monday, February 9, 2015

A mini update...

Color and Light design and a Landsacape is something that interest me most! I would love to do it and only this.
So I would like to present to You two images I did from memory. A landscapes and very inspiring lighting conditions happened before my eyes when  I was driving a car...
I will add more memory sketches from my trip to mountains I had last week.


Memory Color Sketch I - trip to Gdansk

Memory Color Sketch II - trip to Gdansk

Here goes a character design I did for a Character Design Challenge Facebook Group. First monthly theme was a Pirate.


Pirate Design for Character Design Challenge at Facebook

No comments:

© Copyright 2007/16

Drawings, paintings and other images that You may find on this site is under the copyright of the author, if otherwise noted.

Author do not allow to use [in any forms] a content of this blog without his permission.