Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Weekend full of work...

10-20 min rough color studies based on photos #1
10-20 min rough color studies based on photos #2

Below I would like to show to You a rough, compositional sketch of the scene I want to finish. It's titled Good Morning, and I am trying to figure out how to create an atmosphere and a mood for sunrise and a kind of magic. I also did some experiments with Gamut Masking about which I've read in James Gurney's book. Gamut idea is very interesting but it needs a lot of practice. Afterall I need a lot of practice with color, which I can feel, I suppose but I have to organize a knowledge [theoretical and practical] to be more confident and clear using it.

Value Rough sketch of composition

Color Scheme research for value sketch above

See You in next post!

---
Mateo

1 comment:

Kokalina said...

Super jest to co robisz

© Copyright 2007/16

Drawings, paintings and other images that You may find on this site is under the copyright of the author, if otherwise noted.

Author do not allow to use [in any forms] a content of this blog without his permission.